Thursday, March 3, 2011

Strike the Earth!

Hello world! This internet-diary-thing is going to focus mostly on manly video games with a wee bit of random manly topics from facial hair to grilling. If you want to learn how to do everything from building a lava deathtrap in Minecraft to cooking damn fine BBQ, this is the blog for you. I hope you readers have a good time with this, and also get a couple good laughs from it. If you have any requests, questions, or criticisms leave me a message in the comment box of the latest post.  Last but not least, if you happen to be a elf, get out of this damn blog while you still can. Last time I saw one of those big-eared tree huggers, he took my good hammer and carved fancy engravings onto it. Sure it started to glow and set things on fire(which was okay), but it burnt half my damn beard off!

2 comments: